At The Advocates law firm, we are committed to continued learning throughout life, and we believe that through education we better ourselves and our communities. Understanding the financial burden higher education can bring to students and their families, we are offering our help to you through The Advocates Scholarship. For additional information about what you should include in your essay please our car accident lawyer page.
- Write 300-500 word essay on the following topic:
What are some of the daily problems motorcyclists face on the roads? How aware are we of motorcyclists and the laws associated with them? How can you contribute to improving awareness and road safety for motorcyclists?
- All prospective or current students enrolled in an accredited university or college, located within the United States may submit an application.
- $1000 is offered biannually
- This scholarship is ongoing, and awards are available biannually
- Fall Term: January 31st
- Spring Term: June 30th
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting your essay, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Only your email and phone number will be used to contact you concerning the scholarship. We will not provide this information to any 3rd party. Your name and the name of your school may be used if you are selected as a prizewinner, or if you are part of our honorable mentions.
- If you do not fill out all necessary information, you will forfeit your consideration for this scholarship.
- As previously mentioned, if you are selected as the prize winner, we will contact you through email or phone, and the award will be sent to your accredited institution.
- If you are selected as the scholarship winner, we will contact you for a profile photo to be included with your scholarship on our scholarship page.
For further tips and information about what you should write in your submission essay please visit our car accident page found here: car accident attorney.